Entries invited for Research and Innovation awards 2019
North West Coast Research and Innovation Awards 2019
If you’ve carried out great work in clinical research, health inequalities or innovation, we want to hear from you!
Entries are invited to the NWC Research and Innovation Awards, to recognise and celebrate the work of our brilliant colleagues in health and social care, in Cheshire, Merseyside, Lancashire and South Cumbria.
The deadline for nominations is 30 November 2018 and the awards will be presented on 7 March 2019 at a ceremony in Liverpool, with three free places for each finalist.
The categories are:
- Outstanding contribution to patient and public involvement award
- Research for wellbeing award
- Research student of the year award
- Taking research into practice award
- Culture for innovation award
- Patient safety innovation award
- Transformation award
- Partnership in innovation award
- Clinical research practitioner of the year award
- Clinical research rising star of the year award
- Clinical research team of the year award
- Excellence in the delivery of commercial life science research award
Entries are invited from any health, care and related organisations – NHS, local authorities, universities, businesses, charities and voluntary sector.
The awards are a collaboration between the Innovation Agency, the NIHR Clinical Research Network North West Coast (CRN NWC) and NIHR Collaboration for Leadership in Applied Health Research and Care North West Coast (CLAHRC NWC).
More articles Posted on: 08 October 2018